Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Aarav turns 4 today...



On Aarav's 4th birthday, compiled all the interesting conversations we had in last year.
Completely enjoying his toddler talk who uttered his first word only after he turned 2.
Although a late talker, there is no looking back once he kicked off!
Me: "Aaarv, I love you more than anyone else.."
Aarav: "Mumma, I love you more than all the animals in the zoo"
Me: "Aarav look at me, I am asking you a question"
Aarav: "Its not queshion its quesh-chen"
          Me: "Ok quesh-chun"
Aarav:"Its not quesh-chun its quesh-chen..." (and turns back to TV) 
 Me: "Aarav you again broke your pencil nib, write properly..do you want a timeout?"
 Aarav(putting his pencil down and patting my cheeks): "Its okayyy..You cannot be mad, sad or grumpy, it was an accident...its okay to break a pencil if its an accident"
Aarav: "Mumma I don't eat mirchi.."
Me: "Why Aarav? Mumma likes mirchi, papa likes mirchi, why you don't eat mirchi?"
Aarav: "Because I am a vegetarian, I don't eat chicken and mirchi"
 Aarav: "Mumma mujhe bhook lagi hai.." 
 I give him his favorite chocolate chip cookie saying its last and he comes back in a minute
 Aarav: "Mumma mujhe bahut chaali bhook lagi hai.."
I give him another cookie saying this is last and he comes back in another minute
Aarav: "Mumma mujhe na bahut hee chaali bhook lagi hai.."
I am speechless.. 
Me: "Aarav, stop playing with the food or I will give you a timeout.." 
Aarav (screaming at me): "Mumma, I will make a robot to stop you.."
 
Papa (during early days of potty training): "Aarav, push hard" 
Aarav: "Wait Papa, its downloading.." 
Aarav(Another instance during potty training) : "Wheel turn by wheel turn its coming out.." 
Aarav (talking sadly after he could not go to a roller coaster because of height limit and had just started talking in Hindi):  
"Mumma, mujhe bahut chaali veggie de do, main jaldi che bala ho jaunga.."
Me: "Aarav finish all the food you have on your plate "
Aarav: "Mumma, ek kaam karo(his favorite phrase these days); ask me how many bites you want to eat"
Me: "How many bites you want to eat?"
Aarav: "one"
He eats one bite and immediately jumps out of his booster chair 

1 comment:

  1. These are gems! 'Downloading' one is epic :) Happy B'day to dear Aarav...Stay blessed forever.

    ReplyDelete